Foundations Module 1: The Process establishes the vision of a safe and civil school that underlies the Foundations program. Module 1 provides guidance on setting up a leadership team, involving the entire faculty in the process, collecting and analyzing data, articulating staff beliefs, and developing Guidelines for Success. Six presentations are included on the CDs:
- Presentation 1: Introduction to Foundations
- Presentation 2: Understanding the Improvement Cycle
- Presentation 3: Establishing and Maintaining the Foundations Team
- Presentation 4: Making Data-Based Decisions
- Presentation 5: Guidelines for Success
- Presentation 6: Defining Staff Beliefs
This module comes with reproducible blackline masters of staff, student, and parent surveys and other materials.
Three-ring binder with 210 pp. and 6 CDs
This resource is endorsed by the Council of Administrators of Special Education. It supports all students, including students with special needs.
No testimonials for this product